PowerSchool Online Registration
Before you begin the online registration process, be sure to have the following information handy in order to complete all required fields:
- cell/work numbers and email addresses
- emergency contact information
- medical and immunization information
Online registration may take 15-20+ minutes.
To begin the online registration process:
- Only one parent can register your daughter.
- Families that have multiple daughters will access both students' accounts with the Unified Classroom parent login. If you have more than one daughter attending STA, you will need to repeat the process below for each girl.
- Parents cannot access online registration through the mobile app.
- If you have not created a Unified Classroom parent account, which is different from the old PowerSchool login system, please click here and follow the instructions:
Once logged into Unified Classroom, open the Annual Student Enrollment icon found at the bottom of the menu bar on the left side of the screen. It will prompt you to enter your daughter's birthdate to authenticate the snapcode. Once completed, you will then fill out the enrollment form for 2020-21. If the parent of a student has not completed the Online Registration process for Annual Enrollment, then the student may not complete the online course enrollment process.
The $350 registration fee will be billed to your Smart Tuition account.
Questions regarding your Unified Classroom account can be directed to the Registrar Alexa Varady.
PAYMENT OPTIONS and SMART TUITION
Your existing Smart Tuition account will be automatically rolled over to a new account for the 2020-21 school year. The same payment plan as on your existing account will be used. You will be able to change your plan up to May 31 by calling Smart Tuition directly (888-868-8828). A Smart Tuition fee of $45 will be added to your first tuition billing statement if you are established on a payment plan. There is no Smart fee if you pay in full by July 10.
With Smart Tuition you are be able to:
Select a payment method that works best for you:
- Choose to receive a monthly invoice or set-up recurring automatic payments from your bank account or credit card
- Pay by credit card (convenience fee added)
- Pay by e-check (no fee).
Access your account online:
- Review account history, transaction details, and print monthly invoices
- Edit your contact information, password, and payment method
- Make a payment or set up recurring payments
Click here for scholarship information for transferring or returning students.
CATHOLIC SCHOOL DISCOUNT
Families whose parents work full time in a Missouri or Kansas Catholic school are eligible for an $800 tuition grant. Applications are available here or in the front office of Donnelly Hall.
Families with two daughters enrolled during the same term receive an automatic 25% tuition reduction for the second daughter.