Apply | STA-Team | HSPT | Shadow | Info Evening | Financial Aid | Open House
Tuition | Freshman Curriculum | International Students | Campus | Viewbook
Experience St. Teresa's Academy by viewing "Day in the Life" videos filmed entirely by STA students. Watch as each student takes you through the halls and Quad on campus, step into their classes, lunches, and sports practices.
Enjoying the Shadow Experience at STA
The best introductions happen face-to-face, with a firsthand view of the impressive St. Teresa’s Academy campus through the eyes of an extraordinary student. Due to COVID-19 and physical distancing requirements, the Shadow Experience at St. Teresa’s Academy has shifted to small group, student-led tours held after your school day.
Shadowing will still provide you with an inside peek into STA’s historically modern campus, including the state-of-the-art Makerspace/Engineering Lab, Math Hub, Learning Commons, art studios, athletic fields, and active learning classrooms. Your experience will show you why more than 600 girls love to call St. Teresa’s home.
You're Invited to STA!
- The Shadow Experience is open to 8th grade girls.
- To increase safety, small tour groups (three to four students) will be led by STA-Team Student Ambassadors
- Social/physical distancing and face masks will be required.
- Students are encouraged to schedule their shadow experience with a group of friends, if desired.
- Parents are invited to remain on campus during their daughters’ Shadow Experience (optional). Separate, parent tours will be available during this time.
Scheduling your Shadow Experience
- Shadow Days: Select Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays beginning September 22 through November 2020
- Shadow Times: 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Optional Day: Select Saturday mornings are available for shadowing for those students not available after school. 9:00-10:30 a.m.
- Meeting Place: Meet in the Windmoor Center (the lace-wrapped building)
- Dress: Casual attire (or your current school uniform)
- Snack provided.
Due to the pandemic, all campus visitors (shadows and/or parents) are to fill out the online Health Check-in form prior to entering campus. Please click here to access the online health form. We encourage visitors to remain at home if not feeling well and that they be fever free for 72 hours without fever-reducing medication before coming onto campus.
If you have any questions regarding STA's reimagined shadow experience, please contact:
Director of Recruitment and Enrollment