Parents of Incoming Freshmen-
Information regarding registration and class placement decisions was mailed on Friday, February 19. Please hold on to these important documents as you will need them to complete the online enrollment process.
On Monday, February 22nd you will be receiving an email from St. Teresa’s Academy that includes details for:
- Annual online enrollment process instructions
- Smart Tuition account setup instructions
- Freshman elective course options
- Modern & classical language course offerings
- Freshman qualifying exams sign up (Scheduled for Saturday, April 10th)
- Summer courses & summer camp information
- Uniform orders
- March 4th Registration Night signup (3:30-6:30 p.m.)
Registration Night will be held on campus from on Thursday, March 4th. You will have the option to sign up for an hour-long timeslot between 3:30-6:30 p.m. On Registration Night you and your daughter will have the opportunity to meet with a faculty member to discuss course options as well as try on and place a uniform order. We ask that you complete the online enrollment process by Monday, March 1 so we can move forward with registering your daughter in her preferred courses at Registration Night.
We look forward to seeing you on March 4th!
If you have any questions, please contact Kelly McKee, Director of Recruitment and Enrollment, at firstname.lastname@example.org.